The intern will work with our technical researchers and intellectual property counsel to support technology development goals. Duties include creating and updating search queries, conducting searches, reviewing and characterizing the search results. Through this internship the applicant will be exposed to webinars (lectures) and provided guidance by our intellectual property team.
To qualify for this role you:
- Have a keen technical proficiency and an ability to conduct search and review of scientific literature.
- Hold a Pharm.D., B.S. Chemistry, B.S. Biology, B.S. Biochemistry, or be a junior or senior working toward one of these degrees.
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office products. Excel / Word / PowerPoint mandatory.
- Are proficient in searching the internet
- Have a working knowledge of the following:
- pharmaceutical formulations
- natural products
- biomedical engineering
- routes of medical administration
- pharmaceutical excipients.
- Minimum 12 hours/week for 3 months (or more if needed for school credit)
- Potential for internship school credit
- APPLICANTS MUST OBTAIN PRIOR APPROVAL FROM THEIR UNIVERSITY TO RECEIVE CREDIT FOR INTERNSHIP WORK
- To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to:
- with "Job: Internship" as your email subject.