Miami Beach: Jan 16 2018 - Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference
January 16, 2019 at 5pm
- Location: Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference at the Eden Roc Miami Beach Hotel
- CEO Rob Davidson will host an investor presentation
Presented by Benzinga, the Cannabis Capital Conference is the premier gathering of cannabis entrepreneurs and investors in North America. Benzinga is a leading financial media outlet with extensive coverage of the cannabis space. Benzinga is the go-to source for investors who need the latest news in the cannabis sector. The conference offers entrepreneurs and investors the opportunity to network, make deals, learn from influencers, policymakers, and trailblazers. The conference will be held in Miami Beach, Florida on January 15-16, 2019.
Tel Aviv: Oct 14-16 2018 - CannX International Medical Cannabis Conference
14-16 October, 2018
- Location: Tel Aviv, Israel.
- CEO Rob Davidson will be presenting at the 3rd International Medical Cannabis Conference, CannX
CannX will be the central meeting point where global leaders in all areas of Medical Cannabis spend two days exploring the latest scientific/clinical research, agricultural practices and innovation, and business opportunities in medical cannabis.
Toronto: June 9 at 2:50 PM ET - O’Cannabiz Conference & Expo
June 9 at 2:50 PM ET
- Location: Toronto, Canada.
- CEO Rob Davidson is presenting at the O’Cannabiz Conference & Expo
He will discuss “Maximizing and Understanding the Benefits of Proprietary Delivery Technologies for Increasing Bioavailability of Cannabinoid Molecules."
O’Cannabiz is dedicated to exploring the latest regulation, industry standards and best practices for medicinal and recreational marijuana. Rob will discuss the company’s research of cannabinoid molecules as well as highlighting various drug delivery technologies including transdermal, nasal and various oral options that can help with increased bioavailability for cannabinoid molecules.
Los Angeles: June 4, 2018 at 4PM PT - 8th Annual LD Micro Invitational
Monday, June 4th 2018 at 4 PM PT/ 7 PM ET
- Location: The Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel in Los Angeles, CA.
- CEO Rob Davidson will be presenting and meeting with investors at the 8th Annual LD Micro Invitational on
View the webcast http://wsw.com/webcast/ldmicro14/curr/
CEO Rob Davidson will be presenting and meeting with investors at the 8th Annual LD Micro Invitational on Monday, June 4th 2018 at 4 PM PT/ 7 PM ET at the Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel in Los Angeles, CA.
He will highlight the company’s Q1 accomplishments including new partnerships, plans for future strategic growth and strides it has made in endocannabinoid research. He will also be discussing the expanding product pipeline that leverages CURE Pharmaceutical’s patented CUREFilm™ technology, one of the most advanced oral thin film on the market today.
New York City: Oct 1, 2018 at 2:30PM EST - The MicroCap Conference
October 1st at 2:30 PM
- Location: New York City at the Essex House
- CURE Pharmaceutical CEO Rob Davidson will be discussing the latest innovations and partnerships from CURE and meeting with investors
“We are at a rapid growth stage in business with product launches, strategic deals and partnerships and increased manufacturing capabilities,” said Davidson. “It’s the perfect time for the investment community to hear how CURE is leading the way in the pharmaceutical industry’s innovation revolution.”
The MicroCap Conference is an exclusive event for investors who specialize in small and microcap stocks. It is an opportunity to be introduced to and speak with management at some of the most attractive small companies, learn from various expert panels, and mingle with other microcap investors.
The MicroCap Conference will take place in New York City at the Essex House, 160 Central Park S, New York, NY 10019, on October 1st and 2nd. Registration will begin on Monday at 7:00AM and will last until the evening. These days will be jam-packed with company presentations, 1-on-1 meetings, roundtables, expert panel discussions, and plenty of time to network with other investors over food and drinks.
If you would like to schedule a meeting with CURE Pharmaceutical, please contact Ashley Ray at [email protected]
Registration for Investors:
To request free registration, please go to www.microcapconf.com
Orange County: May 24 2018 - SoCalBio
May 24, 2018
- COO Jessica Rousset will be speaking at the Southern California Biomedical Council Networking Forum
- The topic of recent developments and future prospects of medical cannabis.
The SoCalBio Networking Forum brings together leaders from all segments of the life-science industry to share insights and learn about:
- Innovation best practices
- Device and biotech business trends
- Technology convergence opportunities, and
- Broad-reaching public policies shaping the commercialization of innovations and healthcare service delivery in the U.S. and abroad.
New York: Sept 11-13, 2017 - Rodman & Renshaw 18th Annual Global Investment Conference
September 11-13 2017
- Location: The New York Palace Hotel in New York City.
- The Rodman & Renshaw 18th Annual Global Investment Conference
We anticipate a memorable and exciting conference with approximately 200 public and private companies presenting their businesses to an audience of approximately 2,000 attendees. The conference will focus on tracks dedicated to Healthcare; Natural Resources; Technology, Media and Telecommunications; Cleantech.